Dear parents/ carers,
Welcome to our online teaching/learning sessions
I hope you find the activities helpful and we will be in touch to answer all your questions.
Welcome to the Apple class home learning page:
Our home learning is intended to develop our pupils' excitement and passion for their learning and to help parents support their children at home.
During the week daily activities will be added to:
- Ensure that parents are clear about what their child is expected to do;
- Ensure consistency of approach throughout the school during the closure;
- To use home learning as a tool to help to continue to raise standards of attainment;
- Improve the quality of the learning experience offered to pupils and to extend it beyond the classroom environment;
- Provide opportunities for parents, children and the school to work together in partnership in relation to pupils’ learning;
- Encourage pupils and their parents to share and enjoy learning experiences;
- Reinforce learning covered in class by providing further opportunities for the individual pupil;
- To practise or consolidate basic skills and knowledge;
Friday 27th March
Good morning Apple class
Congratulation and well done to all of you for completing the first week of your home learning.
I hope you and your families are doing well and staying safe.
I hope you will enjoy the learning activities that I will provide for you all and please take lots of pictures to show me how busy you are learning from home.
Your parents/ carers can send me your homework via email so I can se how fabulous you all are.
Wish you all a busy day learning.
Here is a guidance of what to complete today.
Make sure you encourage your parents/carers or siblings to read and complete the homework together while having fun.
Hope you enjoy today's activities:
Here is a timetable for you to follow:
9.00- 9.30 Handwriting
11.15- 12.15 Literacy
1.15-2.15- Topic work
2.15- 3.00 Exercise
27.3.20 Maths- Finding Halves and Quarters
27.3.20 Literacy- Retelling the story ( please check the word mat and word bank provided for you)
27. 3. 20 Topic- Please watch the video about seasons, choose a season tree draw it and describe the tree.
(e.g. on the worksheet provided for you, you have a tree and your child needs to choose a season to draw the leaves, flowers and describe the tree.)
Reading- please make sure you visit the Oxford Owl website to read the fantastic books that we read in school.
Spelling- week 5 on your spelling sheets/homework
P.E. Have fun exercising with your favourite Pop-See-Ko song.
In maths- You still will be working with fractions.
Draw the provided shapes in your books and find the halves and quarters.
Colour the quarters and the halves.
Topic- you need to choose one seasonal tree ( spring, summer, autumn or winter) draw leaves according to the season and write underneath about your favourite season.