Welcome to the Lime class home learning page:
Our home learning is intended to develop our pupils' excitement and passion for their learning and to help parents support their children at home. During the week daily activities will be added to:
- Ensure that parents are clear about what their child is expected to do;
- Ensure consistency of approach throughout the school during the closure;
- To use home learning as a tool to help to continue to raise standards of attainment;
- Improve the quality of the learning experience offered to pupils and to extend it beyond the classroom environment;
- Provide opportunities for parents, children and the school to work together in partnership in relation to pupils’ learning;
- Encourage pupils and their parents to share and enjoy learning experiences;
- Reinforce learning covered in class by providing further opportunities for the individual pupil;
- To practise or consolidate basic skills and knowledge;
I will be providing the following work for the children each week:
- Maths activity x1 per day
- Writing activity x1 per day
- Reading comprehension 1 x activity per week
- 10 Spelling words to practice 1 x activity per week
- Topic activity 2 x activities per week
- Handwriting activity 1 x activity per week
Lime Class Wonder Work
Have a look at some of Lime Class's amazing work.
Each work gets 5 Dojos! Well Done!
Friday 27th March
Good Morning Lime Class!
I hope you have enjoyed yesterday's activities and are keeping fit!
I love all the pictures of your work that are being sent to me. Keep up the great work!
Have a lovely, restful weekend Little Limes!
Hope you enjoy today's activities
Today we have...
|9- 9.30 am
||Handwriting / spellings
|9.45- 10.45 am
||English / comprehension
|30 minutes of reading daily
In maths you will be subtracting by regrouping using column method, please show your working out. You do not need to print this page, you can simply copy the equation.
Can you answer the questions on the sheet and then write a letter to your future self?
What do you want to be when you're older? Where do you want to travel?
Use the adjective and letter word mats to help you.
Watch the video on Mae Jemison then read the fact file about her and answer the questions.
Once you've done that, follow the youtube video and see if you can make a paper rocket to fly like Mae!
Remember to underline keywords!
There is also a free Ebook you can read. Enjoy!
Time to be creative! Using household items see if you can create any of these below!
I will be creating my own over the weekend and uploading a picture!